: Non-static method JFilterInput::clean() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in
What Type of Web Development is Best for My Business/Organization?
We never start a web development/redesign project until we have had a full discovery with you and looked at all possibilities. We address your "wants and needs" for your businesses, and blend them with the latest technologies to create a custom state-of-the-art web project that will serve your busiess now and in the future.
The beauty of a Content Management System is: There is no end to what would be best! A CMS is built from core platforms. Once they are installed, coded and configured the options are endless.
Unlike free web builders from hosting companies, or web businesses that offer you "drop and drag" cookie cutter websites. Real CMS sites have unlimited possibilities to add and expand. Web development projects can be built for every type of business, not-for-profit organizations, governments, and individuals. No matter what development your business requires, a professional web presence for your business adds credibility.
Listed Below are the most popular types of web development and what they do.
- Informational Sites: A site that allows your visitors the ability to explore your company and your products/services offered. It also lets your visitors learn about your business and your staff.
- Responsive Sites: This means "serves" professionally to all mobile devices such as tablets and phones. All NLS Web Development Projects are created to be Responsive and "Mobile Friendly"
- E-Commerce Sites: An electronic Point of Purchase Store Front. Geared to visitor sales through a payment gateway with product SKU's, invoicing, shipping requirements, sales tax etc.
- Live Event Sites: This site is for those businesses who stage live events,and want social sharing, registration, payment gateway, GPS Directions, calendar of events. etc.
- Client Resource Sites: This type of site is designed to give your clients private membership access to certain areas of your site where they can download different types of media, such as templates, PDF's, etc.
- Social Networking Sites: Yes we can build "Facebook" for your business, complete social community, with likes. friends, video, photos, walls and so much more. Free or Paid Memberships.
- Learning Management Systems: Create online learning institutes for youth and adults, teach courses, give quizzes and tests, create full courses, charge tuitions.
- Portfolio/Resume Sites: Great for the artist, photographer, musicians, and individuals who wish to present their work in a stylish, photo/video rich web presence.
- Organizational Site: For you group, organization, or league. Public or Private access, calendar of events, schedules, alerts, download sections etc.
Get a Complimentary Discovery of your web needs